Double Storey House SolutionsHIKVISION
Hikvision 8MP 8CH CCTV Kit: 8 x IP Dome Cameras + 8CH NVR
This CCTV Kit includes:
8 x 8 Megapixel IP Dome (DS-2CD2185FWD-I)
1 x 8 Channel PoE NVR (DS-7608NI-I2/8P)
Part of Hikvision's Easy IP 3.0 range of cameras, the HIK-2CD2185FWDI2 is a vandal proof outdoor IR dome camera that produces an exceptional 8MP high-resolution video. Powered by the latest innovation in image sensor technology and an ultra high definition image processing chipset from Amberella it supports H.265 and H.265+ intelligent video compression, which reduces bandwidth/storage requirements by up to 50% and 80%, respectively. Providing an ideal combination of smart features and affordability, the camera includes 120dB true wide dynamic range (WDR) and built-in EXIR 2.0 infrared technology providing up to 30m visibility at night. With a 2.8mm lens, this camera provides a horizontal field of view of 102 degrees. Rigorously tested, Hikvision's generation cameras have been designed to deliver 24/7 video surveillance with the clarity you expect from a Hikvision network camera.
- 1/2.5" progressive scan CMOS
- 8MP resolution (3840 x 2160) at 20fps
- 2.8mm lens (HVOF - 102 degrees)
- H.265, H.265+, H.264+, H.264
- Third stream
- 120dB wide dynamic range (WDR)
- Backlight compensation, 3D digital noise reduction
- Up to 30m infrared
- IP67, IK10
- Line crossing, intrusion, object abandoned, object removed and face detection
- Supports on-board storage, up to 128 GB
- 802.3af PoE or 12VDC
Hikvision's HIK-7608NI-I2-8P is an 8 channel embedded plug and play network video recorder. Part of Hikvision's I Series NVR range, it houses a 4-core processor from Huawei and supports H.264+ intelligent compression which aims to reduce bandwidth and storage requirements by up to 50%. Additionally, this NVR combines multiple advanced technologies such as audio and video decoding technology, network technology and intelligent technology, all contributing factors to the I Series range running smoother than previous generations. Featuring 8 PoE network interfaces for easy plug and play setup and capable of 4K(UHD) video output via HDMI and 1080P via VGA, this NVR supports up to 12MP resolution recording.
This high performance and reliable unit is flexible and can be installed for decent-sizes domestic and commercial installations where a complete HD surveillance experience is required.
- 8 Plug and play independent PoE interfaces
- Supports up to 8 Channels
- 80Mbps throughput
- Up to 12 Megapixels resolution recording
- Supports H.264, H.264+, H.265 and H.265+ compression technology
- HDMI output to 4K(3840?2160)
- VGA output at up to 1080P resolution
- 2 SATA interface - Up to 12TB Storage
- Dual-OS Ensures High reliability
- Video Content Analytics (VCA)
- Mobile Application & PC client
- P2P - Quick remote access setup
Hikvision Mobile Apps
| Hik-Connect|| iPhone|
HiLookVision Android / iOS
Hikvision PC Software
How to register in Hik-Connect website
How to enable Hik-Connect on DVR/NVR local GUI and add it to Hik-Connect APP
FREE SHIPPING ON all orders over $300.
Additional charge per order for express shipping:
Orders are processed Monday through Friday and are shipped within 24 hours of placement, excluding weekends and public holidays. Tracking information is sent via email after 11:00AM on the day that orders are shipped out.
If you have not received your items within 5 business days for express shipment and 10 business days for flat shipping of of receiving your order shipment tracking details please email us with your full name and order number and we will look into your delivery immediately. In most cases this means that an attempted delivery has occurred and that your parcel is waiting for you at your nearest drop point for collection. Please check your spam box for any notification emails from us. Unfortunately, we have no control over delivery process by couriers and post, and cannot guarantee the delivery time. We are unable to speed up delivery process or make any claim If your delivery delayed due to any circumstances coursed by couriers or post.
We cannot guarantee delivery time for any type of deliveries, as we are not a courier company, and have no control over couriers and post delivery process. We are unable to secure your order against any lost or damage during delivery process. Any damage or lost occur during delivery is out of our control and needs to be followed up with courier company.
We require correct delivery address to be provided during checkout process to an actual deliverable address in Australia. Delivery fee and costs will be on customer if such incorrect address or PO BOX used at the checkout and we need to resend the order to another address.
Tracking your order
Once your order is packed and leaves our warehouse you will receive an email with a tracking number to track your parcel. This is your responsibility to follow up your delivery and lease with the courier for delivery.
If you are not home at the time of delivery, for your convenience, your parcel will be left in a secure place if deemed safe to do so by the delivery driver. If they feel it is not safe to leave, or the parcel is too large, you will be left a card and your parcel will be taken to your local depot.
The order will be shipped after the payment cleared to our account for all PayPal payments.
Afterpay and Zip Pay Payments
The order will be shipped after the payment cleared to our account for all Afterpay and Zip Pay payments. (Usually 3 Business days)
- We undertake to reimburse you for any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition. If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us through our designated “return” webpage where we set out our requirements relating to return of such goods.
- We also undertake to exchange any undamaged product purchased from us so long as it is returned unused and with proof of purchase within 10 days of purchase however we will not provide any refund of such purchase. If undamaged goods are returned to us for exchange, we do not refund any packing and postage charges. Return of undamaged goods for exchange is entirely at your cost and risk.
- There is a $75 restocking fee applicable on all returns unless it is deemed faulty.
- If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your credit card for the amount initially debited for the purchase EXCLUDING packaging and postage charges / handling fees – (usually $100 from each order).
- If you try and upgrade the firmware with an incompatible region firmware and require us to re-flash it, cost is 180 inc GST. Note – we will try to do this only. We cannot guarantee this can be done.
All Dahua cameras, recording device and Intercoms are covered by a 3 years manufacturer warranty.
All Hikvision cameras, recording device and Intercoms are covered by a 3 years manufacturer warranty.
All EZVIZ cameras and Intercoms are covered by a 1 years manufacturer warranty.
All Aiphone Intercoms and Access Control are covered by 3 years manufacturer warranty.
All UNV cameras and recording device are covered by 2 years back-to-base manufacturer warranty.
All HDL Home Automation equipment are covered by 5 years manufacturer warranty.
All FIBARO products are covered by a 1 years manufacturer warranty.
All CAME and BPT equipment are covered by a 3 years manufacturer warranty.
All Accessories are covered by one year manufacturer warranty.
Consumer Law, Return, Refund and Exchange Policy:
Hikvision 8MP 8CH CCTV Kit: 8 x IP Dome Cameras + 8CH NVR
- Brands HIKVISION
- Product Code:HIK8MP8CHX8D
Tags: hikvision, 8mp, cctv kit, ip, dome, 8ch nvr kit:, cameras, double, storey, house, solutions hik8mp8chx8d