The DS-2CD2386G2IU2 is a 2.8mm outdoor, IP66 rated turret camera. Hikvision's AcuSense Gen2 range hits a milestone in area protection and perimeter security by combining existing features such as line crossing and perimeter detection with an enhanced deep learning algorithm. AcuSense can accurately distinguish people and vehicles from other moving objects which reduces the amount of false video motion alarms by up to 95 percent. Powered by Hikvision's Darkfighter technology, AcuSense Gen2 can deliver clear cut images even in the lowest lighting conditions of 0.003 Lux at F1.4 (4MP). AcuSense Gen2 activations will generate alarm events which will be searchable when reviewing recorded footage for specific incidents. This saves many man hours of wasted time reviewing irrelevant video trying to identify an event saving time and money for the end customers. The inclusion of two-way audio allows customisable warnings to be played when an event takes place.
FREE Standard Shipping on all orders over $500.
$30.00 per order for express shipping.
Orders placed before 8:00AM Sydney time each business day are packed and sent the same day. We use the most efficient postage possible which is next business day delivery within the express post network (Australian capital cities and major metro areas- Perth CBD only). Regional areas outside the express post network may be 2-5 days.
Orders are processed Monday through Friday and are shipped within 24 hours of placement, excluding weekends and public holidays. Tracking information is sent via email after 11:00AM on the day that orders are shipped out.
If you have not received your items within 5 business days for express shipment and 10 business days for flat shipping of making your order please email us with your full name and order number and we will look into your delivery immediately. In most cases this means that an attempted delivery has occurred and that your parcel is waiting for you at your nearest drop point for collection. Please check your spam box for any notification emails from us.
Tracking your order
Once your order is packed and leaves our warehouse you will receive an email with a tracking number to track your parcel. If you are not home at the time of delivery, for your convenience, your parcel will be left in a secure place if deemed safe to do so by the delivery driver. If they feel it is not safe to leave, or the parcel is too large, you will be left a card and your parcel will be taken to your local depot.
The order will be shipped after the payment cleared to our account for all PayPal payments. According to PayPal policy, the amount will be ON HOLD for 21 days so please confirm your transaction in your PayPal app after finishing the purchase process to avoid any delay on shipment.
Zip Pay Payments
The order will be shipped after the payment cleared to our account for all Zip Pay payments.
- We undertake to reimburse you for any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition. If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us through our designated “return” web page where we set out our requirements relating to return of such goods.
- We also undertake to exchange any undamaged product purchased from us so long as it is returned unused and with proof of purchase within 30 days of purchase however we will not provide any refund of such purchase. If undamaged goods are returned to us for exchange, we do not refund any packing and postage charges. Return of undamaged goods for exchange is entirely at your cost and risk.
- If you purchased a piece of equipment which doesn’t suit your needs, you are entitled to a refund within 30 days minus packaging / postage / handling fees – usually $55 from each order.
- If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your credit card for the amount initially debited for the purchase EXCLUDING packaging and postage charges / handling fees – (usually $55 from each order).
- If you try and upgrade the firmware with an incompatible region firmware and require us to reflash it, cost is 180 inc GST. Note – we will try to do this only. We cannot guarantee this can be done.
All Hikvision cameras, recording devices and Intercoms are covered by a 3 years manufacturer warranty.
All Dahua cameras, recording devices and Intercoms are covered by a 3 years manufacturer warranty.
All Uniview cameras and recording devices are covered by a 2 year manufacturer warranty.
All Aiphone Intercoms and Access Controls are covered by a 3 years manufacturer warranty.
All Accessories likeare covered by one year manufacturer warranty.
Hikvision DS-2CD2386G2IU2 8MP Outdoor AcuSense Gen 2 Turret Camera, Powered by Darkfighter, Built-in Mic, IR 30m, IP66, 2.8mm Lens
- Brands HIKVISION
- Product Code: DS-2CD2386G2IU2
- Availability: In Stock