Small Business SolutionsHIKVISION
Hikvision 6MP 4CH CCTV Kit: 4 x IP Motorised Varifocal Dome Cameras + 4CH NVR
This CCTV Kit includes:
4 x 6 Megapixel IP Motorised Varifocal Dome (DS-2CD2755WD-IZS)
1 x 4 Channel PoE NVR (DS-7604NI-K1/4P)
Part of Hikvision's easy IP 3.0 range of cameras, the HIK-2CD2755WDIZS is a vandal proof, outdoor and motorised varifocal IR dome camera that produces an exceptional 6MP high-resolution video. Powered by the latest innovation in image sensor technology and an ultra high definition image processing chipset from Amberella, it supports H.265 and H.265+ intelligent video compression, which reduces bandwidth/storage requirements by up to 50% and 80%, respectively. Providing an ideal combination of smart features and affordability, the camera includes 120dB true wide dynamic range (WDR), Audio/Alarm IO and built-in EXIR 2.0 infrared technology providing up to 30m visibility at night. With a 2.8-12mm motorised varifocal lens, this camera offers great flexibility. Rigorously tested, Hikvision's generation cameras have been designed to deliver 24/7 video surveillance with the clarity you expect from a Hikvision network camera.
- 1/2.9" progressive scan CMOS
- 6MP resolution 3072x2048 at 20fps
- 2.8 to 12 mm motorised lens (HVOF - 88 degrees to 27 degrees)
- H.265, H.265+, H.264+, H.264
- Third stream
- 120dB wide dynamic range (WDR)
- Backlight compensation, 3D digital noise reduction
- Up to 30m infrared
- Audio/alarm IO
- IP67, IK10
- Line crossing, intrusion, object abandoned, object removed and face detection
- Supports on-board storage, up to 128 GB
- 802.3af PoE or 12VDC
Hikvision's HIK-7604NI-K1-4P is a 4-channel embedded plug and play network video recorder. A new generation recorder developed by Hikvision independently, this NVR supports the new H.264+ intelligent compression which aims to reduce bandwidth and storage requirements by up to 50%. Additionally, this NVR combines multiple advanced technologies such as audio and video decoding technology, network technology and intelligent technology and features 4 PoE network interfaces for easy plug and play setup.
Complete with HDMI/VGA outputs at HD1080P and supporting up to 8MP (4K) resolution recording, the HIK-7604NI-K1-4P series NVRs offer complete HD surveillance experiences. This small reliable unit is best suited for domestic and smaller commercial installation.
- 4 plug and play independent PoE interfaces
- Supports up to 4 channels
- 40Mbps throughput
- Up to 8MP resolution recording
- Supports H.264, H.264+, H.265 and H.265+ compression technology
- Simultaneous HDMI/VGA output at 1080P resolution or 4K via HDMI out
- 1 SATA interface - Up to 6TB storage
- Video Content Analytics (VCA)
- Mobile application &; PC client
- P2P - Quick remote access setup
Hikvision Mobile Apps
| Hik-Connect|| iPhone|
HiLookVision Android / iOS
Hikvision PC Software
How to register in Hik-Connect website
How to enable Hik-Connect on DVR/NVR local GUI and add it to Hik-Connect APP
FREE SHIPPING ON all orders over $300.
Additional charge per order for express shipping:
Orders are processed Monday through Friday and are shipped within 24 hours of placement, excluding weekends and public holidays. Tracking information is sent via email after 11:00AM on the day that orders are shipped out.
If you have not received your items within 5 business days for express shipment and 10 business days for flat shipping of of receiving your order shipment tracking details please email us with your full name and order number and we will look into your delivery immediately. In most cases this means that an attempted delivery has occurred and that your parcel is waiting for you at your nearest drop point for collection. Please check your spam box for any notification emails from us. Unfortunately, we have no control over delivery process by couriers and post, and cannot guarantee the delivery time. We are unable to speed up delivery process or make any claim If your delivery delayed due to any circumstances coursed by couriers or post.
We cannot guarantee delivery time for any type of deliveries, as we are not a courier company, and have no control over couriers and post delivery process. We are unable to secure your order against any lost or damage during delivery process. Any damage or lost occur during delivery is out of our control and needs to be followed up with courier company.
We require correct delivery address to be provided during checkout process to an actual deliverable address in Australia. Delivery fee and costs will be on customer if such incorrect address or PO BOX used at the checkout and we need to resend the order to another address.
Tracking your order
Once your order is packed and leaves our warehouse you will receive an email with a tracking number to track your parcel. This is your responsibility to follow up your delivery and lease with the courier for delivery.
If you are not home at the time of delivery, for your convenience, your parcel will be left in a secure place if deemed safe to do so by the delivery driver. If they feel it is not safe to leave, or the parcel is too large, you will be left a card and your parcel will be taken to your local depot.
The order will be shipped after the payment cleared to our account for all PayPal payments.
Afterpay and Zip Pay Payments
The order will be shipped after the payment cleared to our account for all Afterpay and Zip Pay payments. (Usually 3 Business days)
- We undertake to reimburse you for any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition. If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us through our designated “return” webpage where we set out our requirements relating to return of such goods.
- We also undertake to exchange any undamaged product purchased from us so long as it is returned unused and with proof of purchase within 10 days of purchase however we will not provide any refund of such purchase. If undamaged goods are returned to us for exchange, we do not refund any packing and postage charges. Return of undamaged goods for exchange is entirely at your cost and risk.
- There is a $75 restocking fee applicable on all returns unless it is deemed faulty.
- If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your credit card for the amount initially debited for the purchase EXCLUDING packaging and postage charges / handling fees – (usually $100 from each order).
- If you try and upgrade the firmware with an incompatible region firmware and require us to re-flash it, cost is 180 inc GST. Note – we will try to do this only. We cannot guarantee this can be done.
All Dahua cameras, recording device and Intercoms are covered by a 3 years manufacturer warranty.
All Hikvision cameras, recording device and Intercoms are covered by a 3 years manufacturer warranty.
All EZVIZ cameras and Intercoms are covered by a 1 years manufacturer warranty.
All Aiphone Intercoms and Access Control are covered by 3 years manufacturer warranty.
All UNV cameras and recording device are covered by 2 years back-to-base manufacturer warranty.
All HDL Home Automation equipment are covered by 5 years manufacturer warranty.
All FIBARO products are covered by a 1 years manufacturer warranty.
All CAME and BPT equipment are covered by a 3 years manufacturer warranty.
All Accessories are covered by one year manufacturer warranty.
Consumer Law, Return, Refund and Exchange Policy:
Hikvision 6MP 4CH CCTV Kit: 4 x IP Motorised Varifocal Dome Cameras + 4CH NVR
- Brands HIKVISION
- Product Code:HIK6MP4CHX4MVD
- Availability:Out Of Stock
Tags: hikvision, 6mp, cctv kit, ip, motorised, varifocal, dome, 4ch nvr kit:, cameras, small, business, solutions hik6mp4chx4mvd