Hikvision DS-7616NI-I2 16CH PoE NVR
Hikvision's HIK-7616NI-I2-16 is a 16 channel network video recorder with 16 embedded plug and play PoE ports. Part of Hikvision's I Series NVR range, it houses a 4-core processor and supports the H.264+ intelligent compression standard which aims to reduce bandwidth and storage requirements by up to 50%. This NVR combines features such as audio and video decoding technology which ultimately contribute to the I Series range running smoother than previous generations. Also featuring 16 PoE network interfaces for easy plug and play setup and capable of 4K ultra HD video output via HDMI and 1080P via VGA, this NVR supports up to 12MP resolution recording.
FREE SHIPPING ON all orders over $300.
Additional charge per order for express shipping:
Orders are processed Monday through Friday and are shipped within 24 hours of placement, excluding weekends and public holidays. Tracking information is sent via email after 11:00AM on the day that orders are shipped out.
If you have not received your items within 5 business days for express shipment and 10 business days for flat shipping of of receiving your order shipment tracking details please email us with your full name and order number and we will look into your delivery immediately. In most cases this means that an attempted delivery has occurred and that your parcel is waiting for you at your nearest drop point for collection. Please check your spam box for any notification emails from us. Unfortunately, we have no control over delivery process by couriers and post, and cannot guarantee the delivery time. We are unable to speed up delivery process or make any claim If your delivery delayed due to any circumstances coursed by couriers or post.
We cannot guarantee delivery time for any type of deliveries, as we are not a courier company, and have no control over couriers and post delivery process. We are unable to secure your order against any lost or damage during delivery process. Any damage or lost occur during delivery is out of our control and needs to be followed up with courier company.
We require correct delivery address to be provided during checkout process to an actual deliverable address in Australia. Delivery fee and costs will be on customer if such incorrect address or PO BOX used at the checkout and we need to resend the order to another address.
Tracking your order
Once your order is packed and leaves our warehouse you will receive an email with a tracking number to track your parcel. This is your responsibility to follow up your delivery and lease with the courier for delivery.
If you are not home at the time of delivery, for your convenience, your parcel will be left in a secure place if deemed safe to do so by the delivery driver. If they feel it is not safe to leave, or the parcel is too large, you will be left a card and your parcel will be taken to your local depot.
The order will be shipped after the payment cleared to our account for all PayPal payments.
Afterpay and Zip Pay Payments
The order will be shipped after the payment cleared to our account for all Afterpay and Zip Pay payments. (Usually 3 Business days)
- We undertake to reimburse you for any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition. If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us through our designated “return” webpage where we set out our requirements relating to return of such goods.
- We also undertake to exchange any undamaged product purchased from us so long as it is returned unused and with proof of purchase within 10 days of purchase however we will not provide any refund of such purchase. If undamaged goods are returned to us for exchange, we do not refund any packing and postage charges. Return of undamaged goods for exchange is entirely at your cost and risk.
- There is a $75 restocking fee applicable on all returns unless it is deemed faulty.
- If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your credit card for the amount initially debited for the purchase EXCLUDING packaging and postage charges / handling fees – (usually $100 from each order).
- If you try and upgrade the firmware with an incompatible region firmware and require us to re-flash it, cost is 180 inc GST. Note – we will try to do this only. We cannot guarantee this can be done.
All Dahua cameras, recording device and Intercoms are covered by a 3 years manufacturer warranty.
All Hikvision cameras, recording device and Intercoms are covered by a 3 years manufacturer warranty.
All EZVIZ cameras and Intercoms are covered by a 1 years manufacturer warranty.
All Aiphone Intercoms and Access Control are covered by 3 years manufacturer warranty.
All UNV cameras and recording device are covered by 2 years back-to-base manufacturer warranty.
All HDL Home Automation equipment are covered by 5 years manufacturer warranty.
All FIBARO products are covered by a 1 years manufacturer warranty.
All CAME and BPT equipment are covered by a 3 years manufacturer warranty.
All Accessories are covered by one year manufacturer warranty.
Consumer Law, Return, Refund and Exchange Policy:
Hikvision DS-7616NI-I2 16CH PoE NVR
- Brands HIKVISION
- Product Code:DS-7616NI-I2-16
- Availability:In Stock