EZVIZ by Hikvision C6T Mini 360 Plus Wireless Camera, Wireless N up to 150Mbps, 2MP HD Progressive Scan, 2 Way Audio, Pan and Tilt, IR Cut Filter with Auto Switching, FHD, Support up to 128GB Micro SD Card, Motion Detection, IR Range up to 7.5M, Full-Room Coverage, Motion-Tracking Master
- 360° Horizontal Panorama & Smart Tracking
- Two-Way Audio
- Smart Tracking
- Privacy Shutter
- Auto Switch, True Day/Night, Infrared Night Vision (Up to 10 meters)
- Supports MicroSD Card up to 128GB
- Image Sensor 2 Megapixel 1/3â€ Progressive Scan CMOS
- Shutter Speed Self-adaptive shutter
- Lens 4mm@ F2.2, Diagonal angle: 95Â°
- PT Angle Pan: 340Â°, Tilt: 90Â°
- Lens Mount M12
- Day & Night IR-cut filter with auto-switching
- DNR 3D DNR
- WDR Digital WDR
- Video Compression H.264
- H.264 Type Main profile
- Video Bit Rate HD, Balanced and Smooth. Adaptive bit rate
- Max. Resolution 1920Ã—1080
- Image setting Brightness, contrast, saturation, etc. (configurable via EZVIZ Studio) BLC Support
- Storage Support Micro SD card (Max. 128G)
- Smart Alarm Motion detection
- Wi-Fi Pairing SmartConfig (Wi-Fi One-Key Configuration)/AP paring
- Protocol EZVIZ cloud proprietary protocol
- Interface Protocol EZVIZ cloud proprietary protocol
- General Features Anti-Flicker, Dual-Stream, Heartbeat Messages, Mirror Image, Password Protection, Watermark
- Minimum Network Requirements 2M
- Standard IEEE802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n
- Frequency Range 2.4 GHz ~ 2.4835 GHz
- Channel Bandwidth Supports 20MHz
- Security 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, WPS
- Transmission Rate 11b: 11Mbps, 11g: 54Mbps, 11n: 135Mbps
- Operating Conditions -10Â°C ~ 55Â°C, Humidity 95% or less (non-condensing)
- Power Supply DC 5VÂ±10%
- Power Consumption Max. 8W
- IR Range Max. 10 Meters
FREE Standard Shipping on all orders over $500.
Additional charge per order for express shipping:
Orders placed before 8:00AM Sydney time each business day are packed and sent the same day. We use the most efficient postage possible which is next business day delivery within the express post network (Australian capital cities and major metro areas- Perth CBD only). Regional areas outside the express post network may be 2-5 days.
Orders are processed Monday through Friday and are shipped within 24 hours of placement, excluding weekends and public holidays. Tracking information is sent via email after 11:00AM on the day that orders are shipped out.
If you have not received your items within 5 business days for express shipment and 10 business days for flat shipping of making your order please email us with your full name and order number and we will look into your delivery immediately. In most cases this means that an attempted delivery has occurred and that your parcel is waiting for you at your nearest drop point for collection. Please check your spam box for any notification emails from us.
Tracking your order
Once your order is packed and leaves our warehouse you will receive an email with a tracking number to track your parcel. If you are not home at the time of delivery, for your convenience, your parcel will be left in a secure place if deemed safe to do so by the delivery driver. If they feel it is not safe to leave, or the parcel is too large, you will be left a card and your parcel will be taken to your local depot.
The order will be shipped after the payment cleared to our account for all PayPal payments. According to PayPal policy, the amount will be ON HOLD for 21 days so please confirm your transaction in your PayPal app after finishing the purchase process to avoid any delay on shipment.
Zip Pay Payments
The order will be shipped after the payment cleared to our account for all Zip Pay payments.
- We undertake to reimburse you for any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition. If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us through our designated “return” web page where we set out our requirements relating to return of such goods.
- We also undertake to exchange any undamaged product purchased from us so long as it is returned unused and with proof of purchase within 30 days of purchase however we will not provide any refund of such purchase. If undamaged goods are returned to us for exchange, we do not refund any packing and postage charges. Return of undamaged goods for exchange is entirely at your cost and risk.
- If you purchased a piece of equipment which doesn’t suit your needs, you are entitled to a refund within 30 days minus packaging / postage / handling fees – usually $55 from each order.
- If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your credit card for the amount initially debited for the purchase EXCLUDING packaging and postage charges / handling fees – (usually $55 from each order).
- If you try and upgrade the firmware with an incompatible region firmware and require us to reflash it, cost is 180 inc GST. Note – we will try to do this only. We cannot guarantee this can be done.
All Hikvision cameras, recording devices and Intercoms are covered by a 3 years manufacturer warranty.
All Dahua cameras, recording devices and Intercoms are covered by a 3 years manufacturer warranty.
All Uniview cameras and recording devices are covered by a 2 year manufacturer warranty.
All Aiphone Intercoms and Access Controls are covered by a 3 years manufacturer warranty.
All Accessories likeare covered by one year manufacturer warranty.
EZVIZ C6T 2MP HD Pan & Tilt Indoor IP with Full-Room Coverage, Motion Tracking Master (wifi)
- Brands HIKVISION
- Product Code:EZVIZ-C6T
- Availability:In Stock