HDL Logic Automation Module MCLog.431
Logic Automation Module is used for controlling over a series of targets. Totally 12 logic groups, 240 logic blocks can be set. The logic conditions enable date and timing information input, universal switch status, and external inputs.
- Event settings for each day.
- Up to 12 logic groups can be set, each logic group has 20 logic blocks. Logic block can be connected with another one, which means the output pin of one logic block can be the input pin of another logic block.
- Each logic block has 4 input Pins and 20 output control targets.
- Types of Logic Table Input Pin: Year, date, week, time, universal switch, external input value, scene status, sequence status, external universal switch status, channel status, panel status, security device etc.
- Logic Relations: AND, OR, NAND, NOR.
- Built-in real-time clock.
- Online update via HDL Buspro Setup Tool
- Working voltage 15~30V DC
- Working current 15mA/24V DC
- Communication HDL Buspro
- Working temperature -5℃~45℃
- Working relative humidity ≤90%
- Storage temperature -20℃~60℃
- Storage relative humidity ≤93%
- Dimensions 72mm×90mm×64mm
- Net weight 122g
- Housing material Nylon, PC
- Installation 35mm DIN rail installation
- Protection rating (Compliant with EN 60529) IP20
FREE SHIPPING ON all orders over $300.
Additional charge per order for express shipping:
Orders are processed Monday through Friday and are shipped within 24 hours of placement, excluding weekends and public holidays. Tracking information is sent via email after 11:00AM on the day that orders are shipped out.
If you have not received your items within 5 business days for express shipment and 10 business days for flat shipping of of receiving your order shipment tracking details please email us with your full name and order number and we will look into your delivery immediately. In most cases this means that an attempted delivery has occurred and that your parcel is waiting for you at your nearest drop point for collection. Please check your spam box for any notification emails from us. Unfortunately, we have no control over delivery process by couriers and post, and cannot guarantee the delivery time. We are unable to speed up delivery process or make any claim If your delivery delayed due to any circumstances coursed by couriers or post.
We cannot guarantee delivery time for any type of deliveries, as we are not a courier company, and have no control over couriers and post delivery process. We are unable to secure your order against any lost or damage during delivery process. Any damage or lost occur during delivery is out of our control and needs to be followed up with courier company.
We require correct delivery address to be provided during checkout process to an actual deliverable address in Australia. Delivery fee and costs will be on customer if such incorrect address or PO BOX used at the checkout and we need to resend the order to another address.
Tracking your order
Once your order is packed and leaves our warehouse you will receive an email with a tracking number to track your parcel. This is your responsibility to follow up your delivery and lease with the courier for delivery.
If you are not home at the time of delivery, for your convenience, your parcel will be left in a secure place if deemed safe to do so by the delivery driver. If they feel it is not safe to leave, or the parcel is too large, you will be left a card and your parcel will be taken to your local depot.
The order will be shipped after the payment cleared to our account for all PayPal payments.
Afterpay and Zip Pay Payments
The order will be shipped after the payment cleared to our account for all Afterpay and Zip Pay payments. (Usually 3 Business days)
All Dahua cameras, recording device and Intercoms are covered by a 3 years manufacturer warranty.
All Hikvision cameras, recording device and Intercoms are covered by a 3 years manufacturer warranty.
All EZVIZ cameras and Intercoms are covered by a 1 years manufacturer warranty.
All Aiphone Intercoms and Access Control are covered by 3 years manufacturer warranty.
All UNV cameras and recording device are covered by 2 years back-to-base manufacturer warranty.
All HDL Home Automation equipment are covered by 5 years manufacturer warranty.
All FIBARO products are covered by a 1 years manufacturer warranty.
All CAME and BPT equipment are covered by a 3 years manufacturer warranty.
All Accessories are covered by one year manufacturer warranty.
Consumer Law, Return, Refund and Exchange Policy:
HDL Logic Automation Module MCLog.431
- Brands HDL Automation
- Product Code:HDL-MCLog.431
- Availability:In Stock
Tags: hdl, logic, automation, module, mclog.431, buspro, hdl-mclog.431